Sunday, August 17, 2014

ROSARY- a mystery of Christ

Holy Virgin Mary is the mother of god and our heavenly mother. Jesus gave her to us as our mother. It is to a mother we are most attached knowing that she will back us always. When a child cries out 'mamma' , in it contains care, freedom and love towards them. Well we can go to our Blessed mother with more freedom and love beyond this.

Newman a protestant converted to catholic faith told, "I have come from a family with no mother, to a family with the most loving mother, now i am happy"

I remember the time when i finally realized the beauty of Virgin Mary. She was the most tender and caring woman i have ever felt. I could feel her presence trying to protect me always from any fearful, self degrading thoughts i had of myself. I thought she was trying to get all the attention from Jesus, when actually she was forcing me to Jesus herself.

When our Mother appeared  at Garabandal she asked one of the visionary "Conchita, why do you not go more often to visit my Son in the tabernacle? He waits for you there day and night."
Thus is our mother who drives us to Jesus more than one thinks.

The rosary prayer is the most powerful prayer against the devil given to us by Holy Mary which is composed of Our Lord's prayer and the angellic salutation, that is Our Father and Hail Mary. 

To sister Maria , a mystic and a nun, Jesus revealed the beauty and power of THE ROSARY, He said" Rosary is the Word of God. Don't you know that the Word of God purifies you    (that he might sanctify it(church), having cleansed it by the washing of water with the word,Ephesians 5:26). The words contained in the Rosary are more special since they are the very first words of salvation. It was when My Mother answered Amen to the angelic salutations, the defeat of the devil began. Therefore the devil detests this prayer and will fight with all hatred against it. Never stop praying the Rosary.
When you pray this prayer you along with My Mother pass through My entire life on earth.God send these words of salvation for you. When you recite the Rosary repeatedly you are being washed and cleansed by the Word and will break all bondage within you, it is that powerful. Pray to the Holy Spirit to understand the significance of this prayer. 

After my mother was glorified in Heaven and was crowned the Queen of earth and heaven, she came to earth. She went through all the places she lived on earth. When she came near Calvary she saw the Holy blood of Christ that had fallen on the ground like beads . Realizing Earth will never be able to dissolve them, my Mother bent down , with teary eyes picked them up and with  drops of Her tears she beaded them together and wrote the mysteries of My life in them.
Do you know what a rosary is? It is My Mothers tears and my Precious Blood. Realize the value of a Rosary and pray the prayer.And remember this, when you say "Hail Mary" you are meditating upon the first joyful mystery and "Holy Mary, Mother of God" , the fifth glorious mystery.Remember you are praying to Holy Mother, Queen of heaven  and earth.  



This prayer is the mystery of The Eucharist. When you meditate upon the first joyful mystery , like my Mother conceived Me in her heart through her faith and her womb by the Holy Spirit,  a priest conceives me in his heart through his faith and when he prays the word upon the Host , The Holy Spirit transforms it into My flesh and blood.

In the second joyful mystery Blessed Mother becomes the living tabernacle. And she lived as a maid taking caring of Me to be given to others. likewise a priest lives as a servant protecting Jesus in the Tabernacle ,to be given to others and lives in the vicinity of the church. 


In the third joyful mystery My Mother laid me down in a manger for kings, shepherds and angels to adore Me, similarly a priest exposes Me in a monstrance for adoration by everyone.

 In the fourth jouful mystery My Mother presented Me at The Temple. A priest presents Me similarly to YOU, the temple of God.


In the fifth joyful mystery My Mother finds me after losing Me for three days, likewise a priest finds Me in your life through the sacrament of reconciliation and absolves you sending you in peace. 

This is the beauty of this prayer.Pray it everyday for constant protection from devils traps




No comments:

Post a Comment